Why choose MRCEM Exam Prep?
We are the longest established and most experienced provider of online revision courses for the Royal College of Emergency Medicine (RCEM) examinations. Our MRCEM Primary examination revision course has recently been updated, with hundreds of new single best answer questions (SBAs) added. The questions are closely aligned to the RCEM curriculum and current exam format.
Our new fully updated and improved MRCEM Primary course is now live. It features over 4000 single best answer questions, all cross-referenced to the RCEM basic sciences curriculum with an emphasis on previous exam topics and common themes. In addition to the question banks, we also include a revision module section containing over 380 detailed tutorials that cover the content of the MRCEM Primary examination curriculum.
We believe that using this course is the best way to maximise your chances of success in the MRCEM Primary examination.
Our online course offers the following features:
- Over 4000 single best answer questions (SBAs) in the MRCEM Primary examination format.
- Comprehensive revision modules - containing over 380 detailed tutorials that cover the content of the MRCEM Primary examination curriculum.
- Up-to-date question banks - written using the RCEM basic sciences curriculum and previous exam topics.
- Detailed revision notes with all questions, many questions also containing illustrations and exam orientated revision tips.
- A database of high-quality questions that is constantly being updated and expanded.
- Subject-specific question exams to enable practise in specific areas of weakness.
- Unlimited mock examinations with the same question distribution as the actual MRCEM Primary exam.
- All curriculum areas covered - Anatomy, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Pathology and Evidence-Based Medicine.
- Subcategory exam feature to allow concentrated revision on specific areas of the curriculum.
- Continuous score analysis and detailed statistical feedback to enable tracking of your revision progress and comparison against other users.
- Compatibility with mobile devices and browsers, including iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Support throughout your revision from the MRCEM Exam Prep team.
- All subscriptions also come with a free eBook copy of our complete revision guide for the MRCEM exam.